SEAMSTRESS WANTED - PART-TIME
Ayana Glaze Designs is currently seeking a part-time seamstress to help us bring our designs to life. As a part of our team, you will work remotely (during COVID19) then in our studio (post-COVID).
As an AGD seamstress, your duties will sew fashion and home accessories, including pillow covers, scarves, throws, face masks, ties and bows, bonnets, head wraps and more.
- Sew pre-cut designs
- Cut and prep fabric
- Follow AGD proprietary patterns to cut fabric
- Assisting with packaging and shipping (when I’m studio)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 year sewing experience
- Must have reliable sewing machine(s)
- Must be disciplined and self-starting
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be local to Atlanta
- Must have yard stock, rulers, cutting mats
- Must be able to meet performance standards and turn projects around quickly
- Must have computer, internet access and Zoom app
Looking for someone who can interview and start immediately.
Send resume and 5 samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist